Friday, October 5, 2012

Twirl Down Pt 2

I awoke inside Muzen's car, my head still thumping.

"What happened?" I questioned still a quite bit dazed.

"You passed out, I was able to put your leg in a makeshift cast, I'll be able do a better job when we get to the safe house." said Muzen his eyes never leaving the road.

Their was silence for about twenty minutes. There was really nothing to be said. My house was just burned to the ground.

"I'm sorry about your parents, he stopped the house burning's a long time ago, you must be special. " he laughed.

"Do you think this is a joke huh do you. My parents are dead my house is a pile of ash. Is your house a pile of ash,IS IT!" I yelled slamming my leg against the door. Bad idea.

"I understand your hurt I do, but what I need you to do is keep your emotions in check for right now, you can cry later." he uttered oh so nonchalantly.

The more time I spend with this guy the more of a asshole he becomes. "Who are you really, some type of child soldier from Narnia or something."

"No, I'm a Agent." he answered like I know what that was.

"And what the hell is that may I ask."

"Fine I'll start from the beginning."

He pulled into a clearing in the middle of nowhere, I wonder if Courage is around.

"Fear, one of the strongest emotions humans can feel. It is so strong in fact that it has the ability to manifest itself in different ways. Slender-Man is one of those manifestations."

"So you're telling me there's more of those things out there."

"Yes, quite a few of them each more dangerous then the last, and you my friend have been targeted by one. Slender-Man being the first one to have ever manifested is also the strongest."

"Well how do I stop being targeted?"

"That's the tricky part, Slender-Man can't necessarily be killed, but you can slow him down. "

"Yeah right, you don't even know what you're doing. I don't even know what I'm doing."

Muzen didn't respond. He was staring at something what I don't know. I looked out the window to see nothing but darkness and more darkness. "Muzen, what's wrong."

That's when I felt it. The same feeling I felt earlier that day in my room. A familiar feeling a feeling I didn't want to feel.....it was fear.

"Stay in the car." Muzen demanded while reaching in the glove compartment. He pulled out a gun. A big one at that.

"I thought you said you couldn't kill him."

"I did say we can slow him down."

Muzen jumped out of the car, gun in hand. He walked in front of the car and then towards my side. It was so dark out there I couldn't even see him anymore.I reached over to the steering wheel and flicked the cars lights on.

Holy shit!!

Standing right in front of the car was him. The one who took Sam, the one who burned my house down, it was the Slender-Man.

"MUZEN, get back in the car!" I yelled waving my hands frantically back and forth.

Three shots rang out accompanied by amber flashes of light . Slender-Man didn't even flinch. A high pitch whine began to emanate from him. I forced my hands into my ears. I looked up to see black tentacles protruding from his body. I was freaking out, I thought about getting out but that's suicide.

With everything that was going on I lost sight of Muzen. He better had not ran off. I hope he didn't run off.  I looked back to the hood of the car.. he was gone.

"Goddammit." Muzen cursed as he threw open the car door.

"What the hell was that about, are you ok."

"They found us, buckle your seat belt now."

We flew off nearly swerving into a guard rail.

"Dammit, Dammit, Dammit." Muzen blurted.

"Will you tell me whats going on."

"That wasn't really him, we'd be dead if it was , it was a astral projection used to scare us. Fuck, the Proxies must not be far behind. Were not even close to the safe house."

"How much farther?"

"Far, I have to do another cloaking charm. If they find us it's over."

For the short time I've known him this is the first time Muzen showed any type of fear. Even his driving was different. It was more reckless, swerving in out of traffic. Car lights blurring past us.

"Muzen, maybe we should slow down."

"Slow down we die."

He started digging inside his coat pocket again. I hope he's not getting the chalk out. Nope...he pulls out a cell phone and starts randomly dialing numbers. He puts the phone to his ear.

"Hello, Tasha we got a problem, they found us." he shouted into the phone. If you listened carefully you could tell that his voice was cracking.

"I don't know how, can you get us spacial transport or not."

Spacial transport? That does not sound safe at all.

"I know how dangerous it is just do it. "

He hung up. Muzen starting pressing buttons on the radio. I don't think now is best time for tunes. That's when the radio flipped inside itself to reveal an entirely new console.

"Are you James Bond or something  what is that."

"Listen carefully, were about to make a spacial jump to the safe house since this is your first time I'd advise you to use this." he said while reaching into the backseat.

It was a brown paper bag. Am I going to throw up.

"Jump in one, two, three launch."

A series of bright multicolored lights started to fly past the car. The other cars on the road seemed to slow wait no their stopping completely.

"This is insane." I said with a slight giggle.

"Oh it get's better." Muzen laughed.

Did he just make a funny. Even with this serious facade he has he still was a kid like me.

Suddenly we jetted forward at blinding speed. Rings of light enveloped us in a spectacle of color and sparkles.

Then we stopped. We were in front of an old cabin in the middle of the woods.

"That was awesome. Why didn't we do that in the beginning."

"Because I didn't think we were going to get caught. "

"Well either way you can have this back." I told him while handing the paper bag.

"Oh no give it a second we just get here." Muzen chuckled.

"Yeah right."

I felt something in my stomach. It was a bubble of some sort. An eruption of yesterdays dinner and today's snack flew out my mouth.

I stuffed my head into the bag.

Muzen started laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah laugh it up." I said while wiping my mouth.

 "MUZEN!" screamed a voice. It was a chicks voice a cute one at that. Muzen got out the car and was tackled down by a mass of flowing red hair.

"Tasha, come on calm down."

She got off of him in less then a second and smacked the ever loving shit out of him. Ouch.

"Spacial Transporting on a public road have you learned nothing. You idiot, what if the Proxies had saw you?" she said very aggressively.

I think I'm going to stay in the car.

"Tasha, it's fine no one followed us."

"That's not the point Muzen you could of put the entire safe house in danger not to mention that kid in your car." she said pointing at me.

I slid down into my seat. Please don't point at me again.

"I'm sorry sis ok." Muzen whispered. It was his sister. His sister is hot. She had long red hair that almost touched her lower back. She was tall and a slight bit muscular but not to the point where it's disgusting. Just like Muzen her attitude seemed sketchy she was hard to read. But I didn't care she was hot.

Three more people came out of the cabin. A old guy and two kids probably my age.

"Muzen, welcome back." said the old man placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank's granddad." Muzen smiled.

Are all these guys related. That's awesome I guess. They started talking among themselves. About what I have no clue but they all looked in my direction a few times.

Then I heard ringing. It was Muzen's phone he must of left in the car.

"Hey Muzen your phone's ringing." I yelled out the window.

"Answer it for me." Muzen responded.

Okay the level of trust here is amazing , just answer the phone Josh. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Ugh hello."

"Jooosssshhh."

It was the voice from back in the diner.

"Who is this."

"Did you like the gift?"

"What gift.Who the hell is this."

"My name is Purpose and I have friends oh so many friends. HAHAHA did you like the gift it sure was a blast."

"You son of a bitch you're the one who burned my house down, you KILLED MY PARENTS YOU DICK."

I looked towards Muzen and his family. They all were looking at me.

Muzen poked his head in the car and whispered "Put it on speaker."

I pressed the button on the phone.

"Were always watching Josh, you and your friends, watch your back kiddies."

He hung up.

Everyone just looked at each other. The grandfather walked to my side of the car and said "How about we get you inside."





No comments:

Post a Comment